Validation with Lightbox
"Validation with Lightbox" is a jQuery plugin for validating form and display error or success message with lightbox effects. Free for use.Live Preview
- 2015-04-14 - Fixed demo problems in Validation with lightbox v1.1
- Changed file structure in github master zip folder for adding php version demo files
- Fix the bugs if user submited the form, can't access the missing "success.html" webpage
- Update incorrect js and css part at demo.html and index.html
- Update css style for better appearance in index.html & demo.html
- follow markup format to tidy up README.md format
- 2014-04-29 - Validation with lightbox v1.0 released
- Validation-with-lightbox release
- 2014-12-07 - Fixed display bugs at IE7 & IE8 and rewrote some function for better code.
- Rewrite some function for more easy to config.
- Bug fixed : No lightbox background to be displayed at IE7 and IE8.
- Add a "x" button at message box top-right corner for close the message box.
- Add a "close" button at message box botttom-right corner for close the message box.
- Move error message from hard-code valuables to an object for configing easier
- 2015-01-02 - Amendment for better layout.
- If there is too much error messages (the list of message is more than 500px height), use a scroll bar to display message content.
- Fixed bug: IE7, IE8 and Firefox can’t click the grid layer to close pop up message box.
- Change the position where the message box to display (5% height of browser screen height).